My sister’s mother-in-law lost her house to a fire. No one expects it to happen to them and it was quite a shock for it to hit so close to home. When we discussed it we determined that one of the only possessions that could never be replaced would be our photos, we decided to have all scanned with scanmyphotos.com and we were extremely happy. The photos we are posting are old and the quality of the picture depends on the quality of the initial photograph.
First attachment – There is nothing that compares with getting together with your family. This picture was taken at my father’s birthday party and includes my son and all the nieces and nephews. What a wonderful time to spend time with family.
Second attachment – My father was very meticulous about his yard and you would never find a weed. He also liked his birds and as he was filling his bird feeder he spilled a little bit, so our came the vacuum cleaner to pick up all those seeds so that they would not sprout in the lawn.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*