More than a year later, we are still receiving feedback from customers who first read about us in David Pogue’s “Personal Tech” column in The New York Times. Here is another comment we just received. Thanks, Andrew!
“I first read about scanmyphotos.com in a glowing article in The New York Times. It took me a while but I finally used this service and I could not have been more pleased with the results. I sent my photos by priority mail on a Wednesday, they received the package Friday and I got an e-mail that same Friday that my scanned photos were on their way back to me. I received the photos and the DVD on Monday. It could not have been any faster and the results could not have been better.
I sent the photos from the first two years of my daughters’ lives when we were still using a regular film camera. The scans were excellent quality, crisp and clean, and we are so happy to now have all of our kids’ pictures digitally saved. I have already pulled down my old photo albums from college and I am eagerly readying another order to be sent to be scanned by ScanMyPhotos.com.
Andrew M. Wong, Esq.
New York, N.Y.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning 50%* Off Flash Sale
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Why Not to Upload Pictures to Facebook
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE