ScanMyPhotos.com also offers a similar service and scans hundreds of pictures per minute through an unnamed Kodak machine seen in this video…. Its rate of 5 cents per photo is likely the cheapest out of any similar service on the Internet.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- CNET Photo Scanning Review on ScanMyPhotos
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE