Photos are an important way to share family history and experiences. It is more important than ever to find ways to preserve those memories. Everyone always thinks that the worst possible thing will happen to someone else until it happens to them. That is what Larry from Maryland thought:
“Dear ScanMyPhotos.com: You always hear of something bad happening to someone else… until it hits you! I decided to send over 7,000 photographs to SCANMYPHOTOS …. over 70 years of my family history… to be scanned. All the photographs were professionally scanned and returned to me; three months before the fire destroyed my home. All my photographs were destroyed or damaged by fire, smoke or water – except for the DVD’s in my fireproof safe that I had received from SCANMYPHOTO.com. Not a single picture was lost that were on the DVD’s and I can have quality prints restored for display in our home. I am so glad I had my photographs scanned when I did. Thank You!”
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Thanksgiving 2020 Is Canceled, According to Family Historians Polled by ScanMyPhotos.com
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- 4 Online Vintage Photo Archives You Need to Check Out
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass