Photos are an important way to share family history and experiences. It is more important than ever to find ways to preserve those memories. Everyone always thinks that the worst possible thing will happen to someone else until it happens to them. That is what Larry from Maryland thought:
“Dear ScanMyPhotos.com: You always hear of something bad happening to someone else… until it hits you! I decided to send over 7,000 photographs to SCANMYPHOTOS …. over 70 years of my family history… to be scanned. All the photographs were professionally scanned and returned to me; three months before the fire destroyed my home. All my photographs were destroyed or damaged by fire, smoke or water – except for the DVD’s in my fireproof safe that I had received from SCANMYPHOTO.com. Not a single picture was lost that were on the DVD’s and I can have quality prints restored for display in our home. I am so glad I had my photographs scanned when I did. Thank You!”
Most Popular Posts
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums