We loved this video which best represents the emotional value of pictures and the permanence of photography and sharing memories. This is why everyone must digitally preserve their shoeboxes of analog snapshots today.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Raving on the FedEx “Memories” Commercial
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- How to Digitize APS Film For $7.95
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”