“Don’t just look at pictures…. Relive your memories” with KODAK Picture Movie DVDs®. Click here for an informative video and sample.
Read more from our friend and photo journalist, Ben Rand’s column at TakeGreatPictures.com®: “DVD Format Helps Consumers Tell Stories with their Images.”
Enjoy this added feature from KODAK® after your generations of photo memories are digitally preserved by ScanMyPhotos.com®. Order your own multi-media KODAK Picture Movie DVDs from your favorite 60 pictures, includes your choice of music from popular artists and all orders are completed and mailed back with your order on the same day it is received.
The KODAK Picture Movie DVD even includes special pan and zoom effects for a true movie experience. That’s all there is to it! Watch your favorite photos on TV. Ordering is super-easy and super-fast.
Why only 60 pictures? Even though the average ScanMyPhotos.com order is about 2,500 images scanned, we have found that to retain viewer interest and preserve the special impact that the most important photos represent, 60 pictures is the perfect quantity, without having your guests’ eyes begin to close.
The first KODAK Picture Movie DVD is $34.95 and each additional of the same DVD ordered at the same time is $14.95
HOW TO ORDER:
Pick which service you would like:
Choose the ScanMyPhotos.com
prepaid boxes to add this new feature
Pay-per-1,000 option where you mail in your pictures in your own box to add this new feature on the order from.
Choose the service without any other services. Fill out this
form and include it with the 60 pictures of your choice for us to scan and create your Kodak Picture Movie DVD.
Choose the service from your existing digital files. Mail ScanMyPhotos.com up to 60 JPEG images (minimum 20) on a CD in the order you want it to appear on the KODAK Picture Movie DVD. Be sure to fill out this
form to include with your order.
Choose up to 60 pictures and place in sequence order, beginning with the first image you want to view on the KODAK Picture Movie DVD. Please make sure these 60 pictures are separated from the rest, are clearly marked to be used for the KODAK DVD and add to your box. If more than 60 are included, only the first 60 images will be used.
Choose up to ten words (titles, descriptions, special introduction) that will be electronically embedded into the opening credit for your KODAK Picture Movie DVD.
Choose ONE song from the list below and we will have that added as part of the multi-media DVD presentation.
Any questions, use the ScanMyPhotos.com 24/7 Live Support help desk.
NEW SONG LIST AS OF MARCH. 2009:
Baby and Kids
* Baby Love – Diana Ross and the Supremes
* Can’t Get Enough of You Baby – Smashmouth
* My Girl – The Temptations
* My Guy – Mary Wells
* Holiday of Bells – Bert Kaempfert
* Sleigh Ride – Leroy Anderson
Just for Fun
* Autumn Delight – Andy Sikorski
* Snowbird – Andy Sikorski
* Wild Thing – The Troggs
* Dancing in the street – Martha Reeves and the Vandellas
Friends and Good Times
* I’m Like a Bird – Nelly Furtado
* I’m so Excited – The Pointer Sisters
Love and Romance
* Ain’t No Mountain High Enough – Marvin Gaye And Tammi Terrell
* All I Ever Need is You – Kenny Rogers And Dottie West
* And We Were Lovers – City of Prague Philharmonic
* At Last – Etta James
* Easy – Commodores
* Everlasting Love – Carl Carlton
* How Sweet it is to be Loved by You – Marvin Gaye
* Still the One – Orleans
* The Look of Love – ABC
* Three Times a Lady – The Commodores
* Ace of Spades – Motorhead
* Right Here Right Now – Paul Durham
* Superman – Paul Durham
* Tubthumping – Chumbawumba
Travel and Vacation
* Cruisin – Smokey Robinson
* Fair Ground – Simply Red
* Free Ride – Edgar Winter
* Going to a go-go – Smokey Robinson
* I’m a Roadrunner – Jr Walker and the Allstars
* In a Big Country – Big Country
* Lazy Day – Spanky and Our Gang
* St. Elmo’s Fire – John Parr
Events and Occasions
* I Just Want to Celebrate – Rare Earth
* Live Wire – Martha and the Vandellas
* The Good, the Bad and the Ugly – City of Prague Philharmonic
* The Natural – City of Prague Philharmonic
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Raving on the FedEx “Memories” Commercial
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- 5 Famous Photographers and What We Can Learn From Their Perspective
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?