President Barack Obama’s first official visit to Orange County will be this Wednesday, March 18th at 4pm.
Here are the details:
Town Hall Meeting on Wednesday, March 18
Doors open at 1:30 pm
OC Fair – Building 1288 Fair Drive, Costa CA 92626
Ticket Distribution Information. This event is FREE and open to the public. Tickets are required and will be available at the following ticket distribution location beginning at 10:00 AM on Tuesday, March 17. Tickets will be limited and will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. OC Fair and Event Center (Enter at Gate 1 and Gate 10; Park in Lot A) 88 Fair Drive Costa Mesa, CA.
Anyone over the age of 16 can have 2 tickets; anyone under the age of 16 can have 1 ticket.
ScanMyPhotos.com has been using Twitter to invite the President to our Irvine, CA company during his visit, read more here.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video