IRVINE, Calif., Jan 26, 2009 (BUSINESS WIRE) — “Pictures are everything, we make yours last a lifetime and more,” is what ScanMyPhotos.com has championed as a pioneer in super-fast and affordable photo scanning and digital imaging. “This slogan is the foundation for our 18 years of leadership in the photo imaging industry,” said Mitch Goldstone, president and CEO of ScanMyPhotos.com.
Photo printing and protecting generations of analog images, along with today’s digital pictures will be the central theme of Mr. Goldstone’s panel discussion at the 2009 Lyra Imaging Symposium on January 26 – 28 at the Rancho Las Palmas Resort and Spa in Rancho Mirage, California.
The 12th annual symposium’s varied presentations and panel discussions will examine the event’s official theme, “Collaboration, Customization, and Innovation in the ‘New’ Imaging Industry.”
The “Photo Printing” panel discussion on January 28th at 2:25 PM – 3:05 PM will be moderated by Steve Hoffenberg, Lyra’s director of Consumer Imaging Research, and include Mr. Goldstone who will share his thoughts on:
2) Marketing of photo printing
3) Experience with the new KODAK Picture Kiosk G4 and KODAK Adaptive Picture Exchange (APEX), an innovative modular and scalable dry lab solution
Lyra Research ( www.lyra.com), is hosting the symposium to bring attendees illuminating industry information and primary research results to help them examine how the imaging industry will change over the next five years. Attendees will receive comprehensive presentations by the imaging industry’s leading players to identify opportunities for market growth and expansion.
Background: Mitch Goldstone, a well-known leader in the photo imaging industry, operates an international Ecommerce photo imaging company and retail photo center based in Irvine, Calif. ScanMyPhotos.com has digitally preserved more than 12 million pictures and is regularly profiled for its innovations and entrepreneurial creativity to help picture-takers save and share generations of photo memories. [See “In the News“] The ScanMyPhotos.com media coverage includes a profile in The New York Times by “Personal Tech” columnist, David Pogue. “Tales from the World of Photo Scanning” [blog.ScanMyPhotos.com] is the company’s daily news, commentary and special discounts blog. Goldstone, a longtime member of PMA and IPI has addressed many photo industry conferences and the International Consumer Electronics Show.
Follow along at Twitter.com/ScanMyPhotos.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*