Watch this funny YouTube video about the challenges of converting your TV to digital.
Analog photo snapshots face a similar obstacle: how can you easily scan and share those generations of snapshots?
Just click here. Order your prepaid box and it is mailed out the same day. Then, you prepare your photos for scanning and mail back the entirely prepaid box with your photos – all shipping and handling is included for all locations throughout the U.S.
Your box is then carefully opened and prepared for scanning the same day at the ScanMyPhotos.com headquarters in California. All the extra services and products you choose, like albums and Photo Soap enhancements are also completed the same day.
Unlike the difficulty encountered by the woman in the below video, your new DVD data disc is mailed back with your photos. Place the DVD in your computer’s DVD drive. Start it up and watch all those fun memories.
If you have any questions, ScanMyPhotos.com is standing by with our professionally staffed 24/7 Live Support help desk to help you.
Most Popular Posts
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos