If you blog for moms and love photography, join us for a one-on-one, interactive photo expo with personalised, hands on demos of all the new Kodak photo kiosk features in Irvine, California on Mon, Feb 2nd or Wed, Feb 4th.
Overview: Each accredited “mom blogger” will receive a $200.00 credit towards all in-store Kodak photo kiosk products, including DIY individual photo scanning, Kodak Picture Move DVDs, giant 24×36″ photo collage enlargements, 5×7 folded photo greeting cards, photo enhanced and restored pictures and much more. Enjoy and learn about all the new Kodak photo products during this hands on event.
Each session lasts about one hour, but reservations are required and is limited to eight people per day.
To RSVP, please email Goldstone@ScanMyPhotos.com and include your name, phone number and link to the blog that you edit or contribute to. Upon confirmation, we will share complete info and welcome you to the event on Feb 2nd or 4th.
More interactive and Kodak photo products to be introduced to Mom Bloggers on Feb 4th in Irvine, CA. This free Kodak kiosk demo and photo expo will be hosted at ScanMyPhotos.com [30 Minute Photos Etc.] in Irvine, CA, Wed. Feb 4 from 10 am – 2 pm. Complimentary lunch, prizes and free gifts will be provided. See ScanMyPhotos.com for directions.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Photo Scanning Reviews: What People Are Saying About ScanMyPhotos
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget