So my special gift I ordered for my husband for Christmas arrived and it is SO COOL! I had all of our old photos scanned (ones that were taken pre-digital camera). And ScanMyPhotos.com did the best job (seriously amazing customer service)! I shipped them thousands of photos and within days they had them all scanned and sent back to me with a book chronicling each picture. The best part is you can put the disk in your DVD player and watch it on TV as a slide show. That is fun when all the family gets together for the holidays so it was really a gift for us all!. Definitely worth checking out. And you still have time! [sample].
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- WARNING: What’s Wrong with Facebook’s Cryptocurrency? EVERYTHING
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- How to Put Together a 50th Wedding Anniversary Photo Book
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?