So my special gift I ordered for my husband for Christmas arrived and it is SO COOL! I had all of our old photos scanned (ones that were taken pre-digital camera). And ScanMyPhotos.com did the best job (seriously amazing customer service)! I shipped them thousands of photos and within days they had them all scanned and sent back to me with a book chronicling each picture. The best part is you can put the disk in your DVD player and watch it on TV as a slide show. That is fun when all the family gets together for the holidays so it was really a gift for us all!. Definitely worth checking out. And you still have time! [sample].
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning