So my special gift I ordered for my husband for Christmas arrived and it is SO COOL! I had all of our old photos scanned (ones that were taken pre-digital camera). And ScanMyPhotos.com did the best job (seriously amazing customer service)! I shipped them thousands of photos and within days they had them all scanned and sent back to me with a book chronicling each picture. The best part is you can put the disk in your DVD player and watch it on TV as a slide show. That is fun when all the family gets together for the holidays so it was really a gift for us all!. Definitely worth checking out. And you still have time! [sample].
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Tweed Wolf: The Do-It-For-You Photo Album Service
- 2019 Photo Scanning 50%* Off Flash Sale
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- Same-Day* Photo Scanning Package at 300 dpi Now $70
- The Truth About High-Speed Professional Bulk Photo Scanning