Dear ScanMyPhotos.com – After the local firestorms I have sent your info to all of my online friends and acquaintances with a story of how you did a great job for me. I brought in my photos (4001 of them) in probably two years ago, and then made DVDs of all my deceased photo albums for her 5 children for Xmas. Thanx
Charles L. Jarusek
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Why Keepy is the #1 Best App to Preserve and Share Family Memories
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photo Scanning Reviews: What People Are Saying About ScanMyPhotos
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- What Is and How to Participate in #ArchivesMonth?