Quantity 2000 dpi 4000 dpi
1-25 $1.98 $3.96
26-150 $1.49 $2.98
151-700 $0.98 $2.65
701-1800 $0.82 $2.24
1801+ $0.65 $1.89
Trust us today to preserve your35mm mounted color slides onto digital CDs. Slides are scanned at 2000 dpi which outputs at 500dpi @ 4×6 (2000×3000 pixels, or 6MP).
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*