APS Negative Scanning
Price: $5.00 per roll
- Product Details
- Before You Start
- Add-On Options
APS film scanning includes a flat-fee of just $5 for per roll for 2,000 DPI or $10 per roll for 4,000 DPI, regardless of exposure count (15, 25 or 40 exposure). Due to APS' smaller physical film size, file sizes are smaller at the same resolution when scanned, compared to 35mm film. The APS film surface area is only 56% of a standard 135 film. We color & density correct and enhance each image using Digital ICE which works to detect and reduce dust and surface scratches without softening, blurring, or altering the image.
Key Features APS Negative Scanning:
- Choose either 2,000 or 4,000 DPI JPEG scans
- NEW LOWER PRICING!! Simple, flat-rate pricing:
- 2,000 DPI JPEG - $5.00 per roll for any exposure roll (15, 25 or 40 exposure)
- 4,000 DPI JPEG - $10.00 per roll for any exposure roll (15, 25 or 40 exposure)
- Individually hand scanned and color/density corrected for optimal scan
- Scanned using Digital ICE technology to remove dust, dirt and scratches
- Packing Instructions: APS film is self-contained in the canister. Please do not remove or attempt to remove the film from the cartridge. If you have your canisters in the APS specific film holders, you can send the film in that as an added layer of protection during shipping. They will be returned to you.