NEW fill-in-the box of 8mm reels
Save your old home movies before they fade with time by converting your 8mm and Super8 reels to MP4 for the next generation to enjoy.
Scene by Scene Density Adjustment - As your film is digitized, the technician will manually adjust a scene to ensure the best possible balance of clarity and overall look.
Manual Retiming - 8mm and Super8 film used to run at frame rates ranging from 16 to 23 frames per second, while DVDs run at 29.97 frames per second. To compensate for this discrepancy, other companies speed up the reel to match current standards, which causes the "silent movie" effect whem everyone seems to be moving quickly. Instead, we capture your reels frame-by-frame so we can retime the movie to appear at a normal speed.
Flicker Free Playback – With our frame-by-frame and manual retiming methods, the flicker effect that plagues so many other transfers is removed altogether.
Full-Frame Capture - We capture as much of the film as possible without resorting to stretching or distorting your movies.
- Become your own movie editor - Use
your favoriate video editing app to merge all your 8mm movies into one
file or clip scenes from various MP4 files to easily make your own compilation of favorite memories
- Shareable - Ready to be added to your mobile devices so that you can easily share them with friends and family.
- Transfer in Order - Each reel is used to create a chapter on the DVD. If you would like them in a specific order, simply number the reels and we will transfer them in that order.
- As many reels put onto each 80 year archival rated DVDs
- 2 - 4 week average turn-around
Since 1990, we have preserved millions of precious memories. Check this item off your to-do list, and send us your 8mm reels today!