Welcome to this week’s episode of Tales From the Pictures We Saved.
We’ve spent the past 26 years helping our customers preserve tens of millions of happy memories, milestones, achievements, and events—all of which have incredible stories behind each and every photo.
And now we’re eager to share these stories with you.
In this week’s episode, ScanMyPhotos customer Max Branscomb, explains how he used photos to show his friends the beautiful connection he had, and always will have, with his late wife.
Preview: We are all made up of moments. Our first steps, first words, first kiss—over time these moments accumulate like snowfall and shape our present reality. But, on the outside, no one else can see these moments and it can sometimes be hard for others to understand why we do the things we do or make the choices we make. This is where photos can help us share the moments that make up who we are.
Episode 12: Connecting Past and Present
Do you have a photo story to share?
Contact us today and your tale could be featured on an upcoming episode!
This episode features music by Bensound.com. Max was voiced by voice over actor Timothy Callaway.
Tune into prior Tales From The Pictures We Saved
Episode 1: The Simple Mistake And The Long Lost Letter
Episode 2: The Last Gift
Episode 3: Remembering the Difference We Can Make
Episode 4: Ain’t Tech Grand?
Episode 5: Preserving Memories and Native American Heritage
Bonus Episode: Must-Hear Tips from Professional Organizer Andrew Mellen
Episode 6: Memories of a Missing Brother
Episode 7: The Hungarian Refugees
Episode 8: The Magic of Undiscovered Photos
Episode 9: How to Supersize Life
Episode 10: Remembering a Lost Son
Episode 11: Who’s Been Framed?
ScanMyPhotos top-ranking recent articles:
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning 50%* Off Flash Sale
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Why Not to Upload Pictures to Facebook
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow