Welcome to this week’s bonus episode of Tales From the Pictures We Saved!
We’ve spent the past 26 years helping our customers preserve tens of millions of happy memories, milestones, achievements and events—all of which have incredible stories behind each and every photo.
And now we’re eager to share these stories with you.
In this week’s very special Tales from the Pictures We Saved episode we got to a golden opportunity to chat with professional organizer Andrew Mellen.
Andrew’s prowess in the organization field has landed him on NPR, Real Simple, Oprah, Martha Stewart and many more high-profile media channels. He’s a larger-than-life organizational expert, speaker and best-selling author of the book Unstuff Your Life—and he’s on a mission to help everyone he meets get back in touch with their core values.
Follow Andrew on Twitter
Take a listen to the must-hear tips Andrew provided during our interview.
Tune into prior Tales From The Pictures We Saved
EPISODE 1: In this week’s episode ScanMyPhotos, as Melissa went through the photo scanning process, she found that a simple mistake lead to a beautiful and touching moment in her life.
EPISODE 2: In this week’s episode one ScanMyPhotos customer assists a family on the creation of a very special gift.
EPISODE 3: In this week’s episode, we explore a ScanMyPhotos customer whose passion for photography documented a once-in-a-lifetime experience with her family as they traveled to Africa as volunteers.
EPISODE 4: In this week’s episode we explore a ScanMyPhotos customer whose book, The New Grandparents Guide to Technology, helps grandparents create stronger connections and relationships with their grandkids through technology.
ScanMyPhotos top-ranking recent articles:
Most Popular Posts
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Thanksgiving 2020 Is Canceled, According to Family Historians Polled by ScanMyPhotos.com
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Save 50% on Digitizing Your Pictures