As a lesson for all merchants, don’t get mad at Amazon; get even because Prime Day® can be a calamity for businesses. Read below for how to score free photo scanning from ScanMyPhotos.com.
No charge for standard fill-the-box photo scanning–Save $170 and more. Just pay for return delivery, digital media, upgrades, and extra services to enhance your photo digitization order.
What are the hidden costs?
Everything you need to know to understand why this is JUST a giant marketing gimmick to score massive media attention–billions in free advertising for Amazon. Listen to Rick Wilson’s (MIVA, CEO) Dragonproof podcast for more. Excerpts below:
- A lot of fuss for what amounts to less than an average days Amazon revenues
- #1 goal is to add Prime subscribers (marketing bait) and email addresses
- Sell Amazon private labled stuff
- FOMO (“fear of missing out”) pressures retailers to engage and give up profit margins
- Transfer future sales through the Amazon marketplace platform–away from retailer’s doors
- Consumers get trained to wait and ONLY shop during Prime Day
- Choose products that go well with add-on, additional full price products
- All about time pressure to buy a deal NOW
You are forced to pay $119 before you save a penny. If you are not an Amazon Prime member, good luck, you can’t play their game. This is a pure definition of a “pay-for-play” scheme. You are charged an annual Amazon Prime fee of $119 before you even click to order anything.
CLICK FOR INSTANT ORDERING. Use “FreeScanning” promo code at checkout to save $170 on each standard social media resolution fill the box photo scanning service (limit 5).
Bloggers, the media, and influencers crow about Prime Day deals but fail to explain the caveat. The first rule. There is a $119 upfront signup fee. The other problem is how shopping during Prime Day is an assault on America’s small businesses.
Businesses must engage and create their own eye-popping discounts that spur everyone to exclaim, “that’s crazy!” We did with FREE PHOTO SCANNING.
I hate Prime Day and so I wrote a lot of good reasons you should maybe save yourself some grief. https://t.co/j0JobBrytS
— Victoria Song (@vicmsong) June 11, 2021
To challenge Prime Day, we created this model for fighting back with this super deal
We designed FREE PHOTO SCANNING to challenge Prime Day and because we are content providers for family reunions and all photo-sharing apps. Your legacy of nostalgic photographs is the centerpiece for displaying your history during gatherings.
As we get back to post-pandemic normalcy, family reunions are returning. The Summer of 2021 promises to be the largest family reunion gathering ever. The challenge is how to share your archives of past family adventures, celebrations, and history from your photo albums?
Love Free Stuff? This is the perfect time to have your pictures digitally preserved, and scanning is free.
Think this is fast, as your pictures are professionally digitized? Even better is thousands of snapshots are now free*, and with free delivery.
We used our creativity to draw attention to how businesses can fight back against Prime Day, the site-wide sale across all of Amazon’s product categories.
HOW TO GET FREE PHOTO SCANNING:
- Use this link to order free photo scanning.
- At checkout, use this promo code: “FreeScanning” to instantly save $170.
- The standard social media scanning includes free social media resolution scanning of about 1,800 pictures with two-way free delivery of up to five boxes to fill with snapshots.
- To enhance your order, choose from our entire menu of add-on services.
- You must enter “FreeScanning” promo code at checkout to activate.
- If you only need standard 72dpi “social media” level photo scanning, your scanning cost is ZERO* when you enter the “FreeScanning” promo code at checkout.
We sure hope with this BIG DISCOUNT you’ll also select from the basket of popular add-on services, and share this with everyone. For higher photo scanning resolutions (including professional 600 dpi) and other add-ons, just enter the promo code–you’ll instantly save $170 — applied toward your purchase.
The full menu of photo scanning services, including professional 600dpi scanning, is listed below.
Same-day scanning, instant uploading, custom 8GB flash drives, and so much more are available on the order page.
*FINE PRINT: Free scanning expires on June 30, 2021. Limit five boxes per address. Applicable sales tax applies. It cannot be applied to prior orders, FGC, or any other discounts. Good only for prepaid fill-the-box photo scanning. No returns or cancellations. ORDER BY 5 PM (EDT) ON WEEKDAYS AND YOUR BOX(ES) IS MAILED THE SAME DAY.
Select From Our Menu Of Add-On Services. We recommend you also select from these featured services to enhance your archival experience.
- UPGRADING to our very popular, industry-leading 600 DPI scanning offers an even more precise and finer-detailed scan;
- Save your photos to custom 8GB thumb drives for just $15.95;
- Extra DUPLICATE DVD data discs at a huge discount (order 8 or more and pay just $9.95 each);
- Have us ROTATE all your pictures upright;
- Order beautiful hard-cover bound PHOTO INDEX BOOKS with color thumbnails of all your photos;
- MOST POPULAR: Order PHOTO SOAP to digitally upgrade and make your pictures sparkle and look like new;
- HIGHLY RECOMMEND: Have your pictures scanned in order; otherwise, it is randomly archived. Scan in Order;
- RUSH Express Same-Day Scanning;
- Have your own concierge expert seamlessly oversee your order, from start to finish. Elite-Concierge.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Better than Amazon’s Prime Day®, FREE PHOTO SCANNING
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Same-Day* Photo Scanning Package at 300 dpi Now $162
- Unique Father’s Day Tech Gift To Digitize Pictures
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video