Southern California walk-in photo scanning service at ScanMyPhotos is temporarily suspended. Mail order only
In an abundance of caution, amid ongoing concerns about coronavirus (COVID-19) and following the governor’s guidance to avoid or slow the spread of the disease, we decided to temporarily close our Irvine, CA Customer Service Drop-Off Walk-In Center at ScanMyPhotos.
Due to the complexity and fluidity of the situation, the reopen date is subject to change.
We understand that due to emergencies, such as for memorial services and other highly time-sensitive reasons, you may require same-day scanning.
When possible, please order online and select Express Same-Day Scanning for each service. However, if you do have an urgent emergency, we will make our walk-in service available to you using our express online scheduling order desk linked here.
Follow this page for an announcement when the Walk-In Center reopens. In the meantime, we made ordering with Express Rush Service available as an add-on for all online orders.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to closely monitor the situation. Your safety, along with all our employees, is our priority.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- How to save 30% on digitizing photo snapshots
- Instructions For Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- 4 Online Vintage Photo Archives You Need to Check Out