Tales From The Pictures We Saved – The Simple Mistake And The Long Lost Letter
Welcome to the world of photo scannings Tales From the Pictures We Saved podcast.
We’ve spent the past 29 years helping our customers preserve tens of millions of happy memories, milestones, achievements, and events—all of which have incredible stories behind each and every photo.
And now we’re eager to share these stories with you.
In this episode, we explore the story of ScanMyPhotos customer Melissa Mayberry.
As Melissa went through the photo scanning process, she found that a simple mistake led to a beautiful and touching moment in her life.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Why Not Upload Pictures To Facebook
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*