Tales From The Pictures We Saved – The Simple Mistake And The Long Lost Letter
Welcome to the world of photo scannings Tales From the Pictures We Saved podcast.
We’ve spent the past 29 years helping our customers preserve tens of millions of happy memories, milestones, achievements, and events—all of which have incredible stories behind each and every photo.
And now we’re eager to share these stories with you.
In this episode, we explore the story of ScanMyPhotos customer Melissa Mayberry.
As Melissa went through the photo scanning process, she found that a simple mistake led to a beautiful and touching moment in her life.
Most Popular Posts
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums