Latest tech innovation from the world of photo scanning reported by the Richmond-Times Dispatch
ScanMyPhotos has a great summer project for everyone who has boxes of photos. Yes, actual prints, not digital copies, at least just yet.
The company can take 4,000 photos of these images and scan them for just $40 in a one-cent photo scanning option. With that deal there really isn’t an excuse to not get your prints digitally scanned and protected.
I’m a past user of the service and years after getting my family achieves scanned, they are still looked at regularly, where the shoe boxes of closeted photos were basically never looked at when in print format.
Most Popular Posts
- Massive NYC Flooding Led to Millions of Damaged Photographs. DON’T PANIC!
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photo Scanning Reviews: What People Are Saying About ScanMyPhotos
- What is National Parent’s Day? How To Celebrate #NationalParentsDay
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums