The nation’s authority on all things for genealogy and archivists interviews ScanMyPhotos’ CEO, Mitch Goldstone
Excerpt: Weather Disasters Bring Digitization Front And Center. The recent “bomb cyclone” that hit the Midwest has again illustrated the need for all of us to digitize our photos!
From the Extreme Genes website: Scott Fisher: Extreme Genes is a natural for Fisher, a Connecticut native, who has been in radio since his youth, and has spent three decades of spare time as a passionate “roots sleuth.” A long-time morning show host, Fisher is the author of “New York City Methodist Marriages, 1785-1893,” Picton Press, 1994. He has also been published in the New York Genealogical and Biographical Society Journal (April 2004), and Catholic Ancestor, Journal of the Catholic Family History Society of England (June 1996). His ten books on the families of both his and his wife’s ancestors, written over 30 years, fill the better part of a shelf in Fisher’s family room library. Fisher began Extreme Genes in July of 2013 on a single AM/FM station in Salt Lake City. Today the show is heard in dozens of markets across the country and is heard over 500,000 times a month. Fisher is also a national speaker on the subject of family history.
Click here to subscribe to Extreme Genes. Join the newsletter to receive the latest in family history.
Most Popular Posts
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- Pay-Per-Scan Photo Scan Recommended Add-On Services
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget