Tales From The Pictures We Saved – The Simple Mistake And The Long Lost Letter
Welcome to the world of photo scannings Tales From the Pictures We Saved podcast.
We’ve spent the past 29 years helping our customers preserve tens of millions of happy memories, milestones, achievements, and events—all of which have incredible stories behind each and every photo.
And now we’re eager to share these stories with you.
In this episode, we explore the story of ScanMyPhotos customer Melissa Mayberry.
As Melissa went through the photo scanning process, she found that a simple mistake led to a beautiful and touching moment in her life.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why Not Upload Pictures To Facebook
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Why Amazon Prime Day Fails And Worse; Spend $119 Before Saving a Penny
- How to Put Together a 50th Wedding Anniversary Photo Book
- What is National Parent’s Day? How To Celebrate #NationalParentsDay
- Bring Your Vintage Photos to Life with Vivid-Pix Restore