HURRY! THIS PENNY PHOTO SCANNING FLASH WILL SOON DISAPPEAR
But, we never scored a recommendation by Oprah either, until now.
Yet we wanted to do something game-changing special for her millions of readers …. and for you.
Your 1¢ Photo Scanning FLASH SALE (regularly 16¢) Is On Now, But It Will Quickly Disappear
MUST ENTER “1CentSale” coupon/promo code at checkout to validate. Without the code, the cost is 16-cents per photo scan. Please also review the following details and terms.
- Click here or below for details and to order
- $20 order minimum is charged when ordering and credited towards your order total. Example: buy one scan, it is $20; have 2,000 scanned it is $20; have 10,000 scanned it is $100
- ONLY VALID TOWARDS ARCHIVAL 300 DPI Scanning (600 dpi is available along with many other popular add-on services)
- Recommended: Order add-on extra services to enhance your order
- Cannot be applied towards ANY prior orders, NO refunds
- Mail order only. Absolutely NO walk-in order will be honored
- Please send your pictures within 30 days
- May be voided at any time and restrictions may apply
- Does not include applicable sales tax
- You are responsible for paying to mail the photos to us and paying for return S/H. We do not send you a box
- Not valid towards ANY other services
- Maximum photos scanned per customer/order/address is 10,000
- Hurry! The promo code will disappear
- Click here for a list of all the featured add-on services to add to your order
AT CHECKOUT YOU MUST ENTER “1CentSale” COUPON/PROMO CODE TO VALIDATE. WITHOUT, THE REGULAR RATES (16 cents each) APPLIES AND IT CANNOT BE RETROACTIVELY DISCOUNTED.
More Add-On Ordering Options Are Available For Your Photo Scanning Project. Because we have been fielding many inquiries about how to enhance the orders with the popular featured additions, here is a list with prices to complement your order. CLICK HERE: we recommend you take advantage of several of the other add-on featured services to enhance your photo scanning project.
Please use this link to share with others so they too can enjoy this special one-time-only discount to digitize and protect all their photos. Remind all that the discount code will expire and disappear without notice.
BONUS: Sign up here for instant discounts and news updates from ScanMyPhotos.com
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Facebook Didn’t Fix It’s Data Breaches, So We Are
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- One Cent Photo Scanning Flash Sale (regularly 16 Cents)
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews