Guest post by Richard Grant, founder and CEO of Lifetile, the photo-sharing app to capture, save & share your most precious photo memories – in one place. We ALL have a story to tell.
- Lifetile is a simple and secure way to capture, save and share your most precious memories – all in one place – creating a visually stunning timeline of big life events.
- Lifetile creates a digital shoe-box of your favorite photos, videos, music, documents and web links, enabling you to enjoy and share your memories today or simply keep them safe for tomorrow.
- Lifetile gives you total control over your content, so you can keep your memories completely private, only share with friends and family, or make them accessible to everyone.
- Capture your children’s early years, record family life and draw together memorable moments such as weddings, parties, special days and holidays.
- Quickly and easily sort, caption and tag each big life event to create an enduring digital legacy – the story of your life – that can be enjoyed for many years to come.
- Lifetile is free to use. Ready? Go to lifetile.me to create your account, or download the app from the App Store.
You don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone.
That’s what they say….or in some cases sing. But it’s true. It’s true for so many things. An ex-lover. Your health. Your hair. Or in my case…..my father.
It wasn’t planned. It started with a relaxing holiday for my Mom and Dad to the United States…followed by a little difficulty breathing, then a doctor saying “you should go home, you’ve got lung cancer”. Three months later my father had died. A rapid decline from good health to losing his battle with mesothelioma, an asbestos related cancer.