The ScanMyPhotos.com JournalThank You to All Who Serve: Honoring Veteran’s DayOn Veteran’s Day and every day, we’d like to take this time to thank all veterans for their service. Our country’s foundation was built on the shoulders of the strong men and woman who have served and worked hard to keep our freedom free.
We’d also like to encourage everyone to preserve the legacy of the veterans in their lives. We love seeing our customers’ photos of parents or grandparents in uniform. These are treasured pictures, let’s continue to keep them safe.
Learn MoreProtecting the Freedom TrainTwo Marines standing guard on the Freedom Train circa 1948 Have a great vintage shot you’d like to see featured here? Share it with us on Facebook!
Photography Tip How to Use Your
Snow scenes are full of bright white color. Your camera will see this and will try to turn all the pure white into grey, leaving the resulting photo looking like a portrait of dirty snow. So, you have to trick your camera in order to take an accurate image of the snowy scene.
Sink into some cozy memories! Use scanned photos to create custom pillows that will look great in any room.
Where to Start
ScanMyPhotos.com Testimonial“ScanMyPhotos was very professional, very customer-service oriented, and very communicative. “-Read MoreFrom the ScanMyPhotos.com Blog
5 Twitter Accounts to Follow for Vintage Historic Photos
In an era where technology enables us to take 30 selfies in a row just to post the best one, there’s something refreshing about vintage photography. An old photo captured in a spontaneous, unfiltered moment can feel magical-it’s the past coming back to life.
Reading Recommendations from ScanMyPhotos
Genealogy tourism is a fast-growing trend When a Genealogy Project Becomes a Life’s Mission Family members could be kept alive forever using social media history
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US ONLINE SPECIALS Any questions, please email us or use our live support help desk. You are the center of our attention and we are eager to help complete your photo scanning project. CLICK HERE TO LEARN OUT LATEST ONLINE SPECIALS!
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”