FAMILY GENERATIONS COLLECTION
Most Popular Promotion at ScanMyPhotos.com Just $699
Key Features:•Best Value – 10,000 photos scanned to DVD. (Total estimated, results vary with packing and size of photos.)
•Box dimensions: 11″ x 8.5″ x 5.5″, includes six prepaid boxes.
•Free delivery and same day fulfillment.
•Includes 1 DVD data disc per box with your scanned images. (300dpi, True Color 24-bit JPEG)
•Fast, same-day scanning.
•U.S. domestic only. Sorry, no international orders. •For more answers, view our Frequently Asked Questions
Important Notes Before Ordering:
•Packaging Restrictions: Contents must reasonably fit within the Priority Mail packaging.
Box cannot be reshaped or deformed when closed. When sealing a flat-rate box, the container flaps must be able to close within the normal folds. Tape may be applied to the flaps and seams to reinforce the container; provided the design of the container is not enlarged by opening the sides and the container is not reconstructed in any way. If you do not comply with these USPS requirements, the post office will return your box unprocessed and you will be liable for the cost to repack and resend to ScanMyPhotos.com
•White Glove Services: The quantity ordered for White Glove Services MUST match the quantity of boxes ordered. Buy 2 get 3rd free does not apply to additional options.
•Refund Information: Due to the nature of the prepaid boxes and shipping costs, we cannot offer a refund once the empty box has been shipped.
•Replacement Box: If you lose or damage your box, there is a $14.95 per box replacement fee to have new boxes shipped to you.
•Before ordering, click here to review all terms and limit of liability
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review
- Facebook Didn’t Fix It’s Data Breaches, So We Are