$184 for as many photos as you can fit into our prepaid box mailed to you! About 2,000+ 4×6’s scanned (estimated, results vary with packing and size of photos). Includes 1 DVD with your scanned images and FREE shipping and handling. As low as 8 cents per scan. Click here to instantly order. Before ordering, please click here to read the requirements on how to prepare your photos for scanning (PDF). If you are having trouble opening the PDF instructions, please click here.
$79.50 for up to 1,000 photos scanned available for mail-order or walk in service. Have as many photos scanned as you want, pay just $79.50 per 1,000 photos. Includes 1 DVD of your scanned images. From Polaroid to 11×14 size photos scanned. Front and back scanning only available with this option. No prorating. Click here to download the order form. International orders must choose this option.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos
- How to save 50% on digitizing photo snapshots
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?