When you visit the ScanMyPhotos.com retail photo center in Irvine, CA, or any of the other tens of thousands of installed Kodak Picture Kiosks around the world, these are some of the boarder images you see as you prepare to create DIY photo magic.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Facebook Didn’t Fix It’s Data Breaches, So We Are
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- One Cent Photo Scanning Flash Sale (regularly 16 Cents)
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*