THIS PROMOTION IS NOW OVER
1,000 Free Photo Scans Through November 30th, 2008
Many businesses are turning to word-of-mouth marketing to invite personal Web page posting to review, share their experiences and influence what the next new-thing will be. According to ScanMyPhotos.com, Facebook, along with Blogger, Flickr and MySpace are the new way to cultivate buzz and excitement.
Social networking sites are the new, smart forum for reaching consumers. When you have a service that demands great word-of-mouth, forums like Facebook cannot be beat for reaching people with passion. “When they love or hate your service they tell the world; it’s critical to always earn everyone’s adoration and loyalty,” said Mitch Goldstone, president & CEO of ScanMyPhotos.com.
1,000 Free Photo Scans by ScanMyPhotos.com Extended Through November 30th for Members of Facebook, Flickr, MySpace and Blogger
The photo scanning and digital imaging company recently announced it would scan up to 1,000 pictures without charge (pay just $19.95 for return S&H) for members of these leading social networking sites. The nationwide feedback and buzz has justified this extension for 1,000 free photo scans for these social networking members through September 30th.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning 50%* Off Flash Sale
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Why Not to Upload Pictures to Facebook
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE