In addition to ScanMyPhotos.com, which also operates a full-service online photo experience for ordering hundreds of photo products, including sharing your analog and digital photos, Shwup.com is another smart choice.
ScanMyPhotos.com digitally preserves 1,000 analog photos in under 15-minutes for just $49.95, or you can buy the prepaid fill-the-box service, also completed the same day and holds more than 1800 4×6″ photos for a flat price of just $124.95. Having scanned nearly seven million pictures, we are always on the look out for helpful tips and a variety of other ways to share and have fun with your generations of special photo memories. Shwup.com lets you email all your guests as an event so anyone can easily add their photos to a universal album to be viewed by all the people at the party, etc.
In addition to ScanMyPhotos.com, check out this site for sharing your photos and videos using Muvee Technology. The service is free, just like with ScanMyPhotos.com’s free online sharing tool. Their web-based application is seamless, powerful and super-easy to use. It lets everyone on your list add content so friends can upload their additions to your photos to build a giant, common album.
At shwup.com you can:
- Create as many private group albums as you want – one for each event, and you control the guest list
- Invite family and friends to view your albums and contribute their own photos and videos
- Mix up everyone’s content into cool muvees (which are fun music videos)
- Your family and friends don’t need to sign up to contribute – they can just reply to your email invitations with their photos and videos attached.
Click here for Shwup.com Frequently Asked Questions.
Most Popular Posts
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums