Our company’s strength and 18-year reputation for embracing an inclusive and diverse customer base has always been engaging and supportive. The most recent transformation has yielded an immediate boon to our business and thousands of other smart companies thought the state and country.
Alana Samuels reported in the Los Angeles Times [“Same-sex weddings could be a gift to California’s economy” June 2, Business section page one] that this months nuptials can be a financial boon to the economy. ScanMyPhotos.com was interviewed and we explained that the results of renewed excitement and economic spending can play a key role in helping to end our state’s recession. Click here to view the article.
By embracing diversity and supporting all our customers, we are honored to be playing such an important role in providing a variety of photo imaging resources. Some of the more popular services are:
- High-speed photo scanning as couples merge what in many cases of decades of family photos into DVDs for presentations at their receptions
- Designing custom coffee table photo memory albums
- Personalized wedding and engagement photo cards
- Giant photo wall art and photo collages
- Scrapbooking designs that embody individualized photo keepsakes
- Professional photo restorations to fix your photographs, and much more…
To help assist all couples with preparing specialized photo imaging gifts, presentations, and to preserve their own special “Kodak” moments, ScanMyPhotos.com is available 24/7 with its free Live Support help desk – click here to access.
Congratulations to all the newest newlyweds and their expanding family.
Mitch Goldstone and Carl Berman
Cofounders, ScanMyPhotos.com and 30 Minute Photos Etc.
Most Popular Posts
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums