In fairness, it was a David that won and both were such extraordinary finalists, that the only equitable solution is to award the same 1,000 free photo scans to David Cook fans too. To redeem, just include a copy of this posting with your order and pay just $19.95 for handling your 4×6″ print scanning order. Any questions, click on our 24/7 Live Support atScanMyPhotos.com.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Raving on the FedEx “Memories” Commercial
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Same-Day* Photo Scanning Package at 300 dpi Now $70