Bad news: Did you also read today that there was another record jump in crude prices, this will quickly translate into even high fill-up at the pump charges.
Solution: I recommend you review your daily driving habits and see what chores you can cut out or overlap to make just one car trip.
As for photography, thanks to technology, you can use the ScanMyPhotos.com at home service to access their in-store photo kiosks to make your own photo enlargements, collage prints, scrapbooking pages, albums and dozens of other popular products. When you’re done ordering, choose to have it delivered and you just saved on gas. Even if you’re in a rush, their orders are all completed and mailed back the same business day.
TIP: The Digital Diva 40% Discount – click here
But, here’s another Digital Diva tip with entertainment that can last a day and it’s a lot of fun. Gather your family for a photo scanning party. Ask each person to bring all their snapshots – those thousand of pictures in shoeboxes. You collect and send off in the ScanMyPhotos.com prepaid boxes.
Another gas saver too. And, this is a two-part party.
The same day the scanned pictures are received at the ScanMyPhotos.com Irvine headquarters, it is completed and mailed back. Then the real fun begins. Call your friends and relatives over for a premier party. Gather everyone together and create a special celebration of all your adventures together.
Tip: Use a video camera to record the event and have all your guests comment aloud about each picture, scene and memory, explaining who the “in-laws” and “out-laws” were, and why. This is a smart tool for recording and preserving your family’s genealogy. Get everyone involved, take turns playing cameraperson and zoom in on the people speaking, capture their expressions and emotions and record all the photos too for a lasting keepsake. If you are adapt at iMovie and other programs, like Powerpoint, just record the guests talking and add the photos afterwards as a split screen.
Most Popular Posts
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Photo Scanning Reviews: What People Are Saying About ScanMyPhotos
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”