ScanMyPhotos.com is digitally preserving millions of photo snapshots as part of the Photo Preservation Center’s Great American Photo Scanning Project.
To promote the need to have the estimated 3.5 trillion analog photo snapshots digitally preserved, The Great American Photo Scanning Project is now underway.
Created by The Photo Preservation Center, and sponsored by ScanMyPhotos.com, this is a big idea.
We share it with you to help promote the goal: quickly protecting generations of family photos that are fading away and inspire people across the country to have their shoeboxes of analog photo snapshots digitally scanned.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- The Truth About High-Speed Professional Bulk Photo Scanning
- 2019 Photo Scanning 50%* Off Flash Sale
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- How to Put Together a 50th Wedding Anniversary Photo Book