ScanMyPhotos.com is digitally preserving millions of photo snapshots as part of the Photo Preservation Center’s Great American Photo Scanning Project.
To promote the need to have the estimated 3.5 trillion analog photo snapshots digitally preserved, The Great American Photo Scanning Project is now underway.
Created by The Photo Preservation Center, and sponsored by ScanMyPhotos.com, this is a big idea.
We share it with you to help promote the goal: quickly protecting generations of family photos that are fading away and inspire people across the country to have their shoeboxes of analog photo snapshots digitally scanned.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Same-Day* Photo Scanning Package at 300 dpi Now $70
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- 2019 Photo Scanning 50%* Off Flash Sale
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- In The News: Profiles on ScanMyPhotos.com