Did you know that all your precious VHS home movie tapes are literally decaying?
Most VHS recorders have been long ago been unplugged; not even the relentlessly flashing “12:00″ clock is working. If you have had a recent look, even your VHS tape cassettes are languishing. Those reels of time along with storage conditions – from temperature, mold, dust and other harmful elements are ruining your priceless videotaped magnetic storage memories.
You now have one option.
As leaders in the photo imaging industry, ScanMyPhotos.com has been preserving photo memories since 1990. We are now on an urgent mission to draw attention to the decade-long life span of VHS tapes. Your wedding, anniversary and other keepsake video memories must be preserved, and fast.
Here is the easiest and most affordable solution to quickly preserve your VHS memories
Click here for information on our prepaid fill-the-box VHS transfer to DVD service. Each box includes all shipping and handling and holds up to 14 standard VHS tapes. Upon receipt, we scan each tape onto its own digital DVD so you can share and watch all your favorite memories.
But, hurry, time is dashing away and there is no easy or economical way to digitally enhance those fading first child’s steps, family holiday reunions from the 70s and 80′s. or Grandma’s 90th birthday party. Once a tape is demagnetized, it is ruined.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Instructions For Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- 10 Tips From the Neat Freak on How to Organize and Store Your Print and Digital Photos
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- How to save 30% on digitizing photo snapshots
- Same-Day* Photo Scanning Package at 300 dpi Now $162
- Extra New Year 2021 Photo Scanning Bonus; Save Up to $30 Instantly