From Becky Wiseman’s (GeneaHistorian) website Kinexxions:
The 2008 Artistry of Genealogy Award Winners have been announced.
What’s that? Well, according to the blog: “Serving as a source of inspiration and recognition to showcase outstanding genealogy websites, the 2008 Artistry of Genealogy Awards (AGA) recognizes excellence in preserving family history through genealogy. The categories and winners were selected by consumers across the country who had their photo memories digitally preserved by ScanMyPhotos.com.“
The award for the category of “Best Ongoing Family History Story” went to Jasia at Creative Gene: Genealogy and More,/a>. Miriam Midkiff’s Blog, AnceStories: The Stories of My Ancestors, and Renee Zamora’s Renee’s Genealogy Blog were selected in the “Best Personal Genealogy Blog” category.In all, there were 15 genealogy websites and blogs recognized in various categories.
Check ‘em out! Congratulations to Jasia, Merriam, Renee and all the others that were recognized.”
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Instructions For Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- 10 Tips From the Neat Freak on How to Organize and Store Your Print and Digital Photos
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- How to save 30% on digitizing photo snapshots
- Same-Day* Photo Scanning Package at 300 dpi Now $162
- Extra New Year 2021 Photo Scanning Bonus; Save Up to $30 Instantly