From Becky Wiseman’s (GeneaHistorian) website Kinexxions:
The 2008 Artistry of Genealogy Award Winners have been announced.
What’s that? Well, according to the blog: “Serving as a source of inspiration and recognition to showcase outstanding genealogy websites, the 2008 Artistry of Genealogy Awards (AGA) recognizes excellence in preserving family history through genealogy. The categories and winners were selected by consumers across the country who had their photo memories digitally preserved by ScanMyPhotos.com.“
The award for the category of “Best Ongoing Family History Story” went to Jasia at Creative Gene: Genealogy and More,/a>. Miriam Midkiff’s Blog, AnceStories: The Stories of My Ancestors, and Renee Zamora’s Renee’s Genealogy Blog were selected in the “Best Personal Genealogy Blog” category.In all, there were 15 genealogy websites and blogs recognized in various categories.
Check ‘em out! Congratulations to Jasia, Merriam, Renee and all the others that were recognized.”
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- 2019 Photo Scanning 50%* Off Flash Sale
- The Truth About High-Speed Professional Bulk Photo Scanning
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- How to Put Together a 50th Wedding Anniversary Photo Book
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review