As Yoda once said, “Graduations lead to emotions, emotions lead to stress” (OK, I may have that a little wrong) but a well prepared photographer will have one less thing to worry about on this big day for the graduate in your family. Follow these tips and tricks to capture this important event.
- Make sure your camera’s battery is fully charged
- Clear your memory card to maximize space for new photos
- Put your freshly cleaned memory card back into your camera
- Review your owner’s manual if it has been a while since you used the camera to unsure you aren’t fumbling with the it while special moments pass you by
- Lastly, take some test pictures the night before to ensure all is working properly.